Everyone seems to be talking about Green Exhibiting these days.
- Some are “going green” because it’s trendy and gives them fodder for press releases
- For some, “going green” is a way to save money
- And of course, many who wave the flag of Green Exhibiting actually care about the environment.
Whatever your reason is for going green, here’s a tradeshow tactic that will appeal to you:
- It helps people remember your name without giving out thousands of unenvironmentally friendly imprinted plastic trinkets (most of which come from China on huge, diesel-guzzling freighter ships)
- It helps people learn about the benefits of doing business with you, without chopping down a single tree to print thousands of brochures (besides, once your brochure is lost in the abyss of their tradeshow goody bag, what are the chances they’re actually going to look at it, anyway?)
So you’re thinking… “It would take some kind of powerful magic to accomplish all that.”
And you’re right.
According to a study by Exhibit Surveys, magic shows are the most effective attention-getting technique in the trade show environment. And after product demonstrations, magicians receive the highest ratings in the areas of company and product identification:
Effectiveness of Attention-Getting Techniques
Source: Exhibit Surveys, Red Bank, NJ